2016/11/03

"Providing financial support at Canton Fair, we [Gttown] are here at Canton Fair"-Dora Zhu

Here is a colleague from Gttown.com who attended the phase 2 of China Canton Fair.

Let's interview Dora Zhu:

canton fair 2016, international buyers,global trade
Time flies, and I won a unforgettable experience of this Canton Fair. 

It was my first big task after my graduation, I was so excited and nervous that I couldn’t fell asleep that night before the phase 2 of Canton Fair. 

Busy – my first impression to Canton Fair, except the hot temperature, which made me feel at a loose end. I started to think about all the bad situations but couldn’t summon up courage to talk with others, let alone introduced our company to people.

 I felt upset. Luckily, my colleagues encouraged me a lot. So I didn’t give up. I worked out that the key problem of me is thinking too much. I told myself that when things come to you, just do it without any hesitation. Finally I handle it! I realized that you are always better than you think who you are.


When international buyers are interested in our GTCP(Great Tao Credit Purchasing card), I was here to introduce without hesitation, anyway, our stall was really crowd.  :D

canton fair 2016, international buyers,global traders


Focus on:

We, eGTCP, welcome you to applying for GTCP(Great Tao credit purchasing card), you can get $10,000 immediately, buy more, pay later, let's get started!

credit purchasing,credit services, credit card


Follow us:

  

 Like eGTCP on Facebook. Follow eGTCP on Linkedin. Follow eGTCP on Google+. Follow eGTCP on Twitter. Visit eGTCP on Youtube.                                                      


没有评论:

发表评论