2017/03/14

Ashley Judd’s Storytelling of A Trump Fan Who Scared Her

You may wonder what a Trump fan is like on earth, Actress Ashley Judd explained more details with her experience explained.
Judd posted yesterday on social media that she confronted with a Donald Trump supporter and that left her feeling “scared.”
image credit: internet
As an avid University of Kentucky basketball fan, Judd wrote on Facebook with a point that she was approached by the Trump fan when she was attending a Kentucky basketball game.
Below is the story you need to know,
“An older man with white hair came up to me at my seat today at a basketball game. He said ‘May I take your picture?’ I said ‘Yes.’ And before I could offer for him to be in the picture with me, 6 inches from my face, he took my picture with his phone. He said ‘I’m from Big Stone gap.’ I said, ‘I love Big Stone Gap! What a beautiful town, I loved making the movie there.’ I went on to say how good the cooking is, mentioning, of course, the pineapple upside down cake and pumpkin pie!
In my mind I was getting ready to ask him about the national parks and if he ever spends time in especially the Thomas Jefferson National Park – but something inside of me was already clenching and I concluded by simply saying ‘I like Big Stone Gap.’
He said to me with open hostility as he was backing away, ‘We like Trump.'”


Next, Judd’s recollected the story with more words to describe. She addressed the man as “aggressive,” and gave his impression as upset. “Of course, it’s very clear now that as I was being friendly and talking, his affect was angry,” She said. “And it’s also clear that his entire approach to me and aggressive sticking his phone 6 inches in front of my face to take my picture was a part of his plan to treat me with rudeness, aggression, and disrespect.”
MORE:

In fact Judd couldn’t offer any evidence other than that because the picture he took was “undignified”, she continued Though, saying she refrained from responding to him that he must belong to the party of the Ku Klux Klan. “I could’ve easily retorted to this man, for example, with ‘Well, I know everything I need to know about you now, Sir, you voted with the KKK,'” she wrote.

“I also feel both for myself and everyone else who has both participated in and is on the receiving end of a hostile act like this which seeks to intimidate. It’s not nice. I’m so sorry that our public spaces can be like this,” Judd said before encouraging others to share their own #NoPoliticsHere stories below her post.
Focus on:

We, eGTCP, welcome you to apply for GTCP(Great Tao credit purchasing card), you can get $10,000 immediately, buy more, pay later, let's get started! 



Follow us:

You can also contact eGTCP.com directly via mail or phone.
Email: service@egtcp.com     Tel: +86 400-159-8448
Like eGTCP on Facebook. Follow eGTCP on Linkedin. Follow eGTCP on Google+. Follow eGTCP on Twitter. Visit eGTCP on Youtube.                                                        

没有评论:

发表评论